- Weather conditions at Gemini North and South
- Observing Condition
- Guidelines on Image Quality (IQ), Cloud Cover (CC), Water Vapor (WV), and Sky Background (SB)
- Semester Schedule Overviews
GN 2017A | GS 2017A
- Queue Summary
| GS 2017A
- Status of the queue for the current semester
- Current semester schedules for classical observers and programs
- Gemini Observatory Archive
- Fully released in December 2015, the GOA is now the primary conduit to obtain Gemini data.
- Gemini IRAF Packages
- Updates on current IRAF packages, important announcements, and
- Science publications written by Gemini users and staff.
- Science Operations Statistics
- Completion rates for queue programs, open shutter efficiency, weather losses and other statistics related to operations at both telescopes
- Data Reduction Portal hosted by US NGO
- Discussion of and links to data reduction procedures for all current Gemini instruments.
- Data Reduction User Forum
- User-supported location for trading ideas, scripts and best practices, and taking part in user-driven public discussions of data reduction processes and strategies.